Chiropractic healthcare taken to the next level
About Our Chiropractic Services
On this page you'll find a description of the wide array of services our practice offers. But we know what's important isn't just what we offer, but how we provide the care. You can count on Dr. Balbon to possess the knowledge, expertise and caring attitude, which will satisfy all your individual needs.
At Balbon Chiropractic a thorough history is taken, and an orthopedic and neurological examination is done. An assessment is made of your condition and the results of past treatment. If accepted into care, we will work with you to arrive at a plan that integrates the protocols that are best suited to your needs:
- Alternative therapies are explained and appropriately used based on the latest scientific research.
- Patients are provided information to help them make informed choices.
- Experience with a variety of chiropractic techniques (including light force and specific soft tissue applications).
- Adjuctive therapies such as ART, instrument assisted massage, therapeutic laser and spinal traction
- Rehabilitation/work conditioning incorporating the latest research.
- Physical therapy modalities, and/or massage therapy by a certified practitioner
- Nutritional and herbal counseling.
- Educational back care/healthcare sessions.
- Take home information on healthcare and treatment for different conditions.
Referral to other healthcare practitioners for supplemental medical, acupuncture, and/or intensive physical therapies is often necessary as part of a patient's treatment plan. Sometimes patients need special diagnostic procedures to help with their evaluation such as a MRI, blood tests, or bone density testing for osteoporosis. Once recommended such services can be provided by doctors and facilities that collaborate with us on patient care.
One of the ways that we help you decide upon your treatment is by offering complimentary consultations. With a consultation you can see our facilities and the doctor will have a chance to talk with you directly. Call us for an appointment (415-648-6054).